20 Dec 2017
Research article | 20 Dec 2017
Palaeoenvironments during MIS 3 and MIS 2 inferred from lacustrine intercalations in the loess–palaeosol sequence at Bobingen (southern Germany)
Christoph Mayr et al.
Total article views: 1,549 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,455 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The formation of Middle and Upper Pleistocene terraces (<i>Übergangsterrassen</i> and <i>Hochterrassen</i>) in the Bavarian Alpine Foreland – new numeric dating results (ESR, OSL, <sup>14</sup>C) and gastropod fauna analysis G. Schellmann et al. 10.5194/egqsj-68-141-2019
- Environments at the MIS 3/2 transition in the northern Alps and their foreland P. Stojakowits et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.08.003
- New results concerning the pedo‐ and chronostratigraphy of the loess–palaeosol sequence Attenfeld (Bavaria, Germany) derived from a multi‐methodological approach L. Krauss et al. 10.1002/jqs.3298
- Loess landscapes of Europe – Mapping, geomorphology, and zonal differentiation F. Lehmkuhl et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103496
- Evaluation of geochemical proxies and radiocarbon data from a loess record of the Upper Palaeolithic site Kammern-Grubgraben, Lower Austria L. Reiss et al. 10.5194/egqsj-71-23-2022
- Accuracy of ESR dating of small gastropods from loess and fluvial deposits in the Bavarian Alpine Foreland G. Schellmann et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2019.07.026
- A palaeoenvironmental record of MIS 3 climate change in NE Poland—Sedimentary and geochemical evidence B. Woronko et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.08.012
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022