13 Oct 2020
Research article | 13 Oct 2020
Reconstruction of palaeoenvironmental variability based on an inter-comparison of four lacustrine archives on the Peloponnese (Greece) for the last 5000 years
Joana Seguin et al.
Total article views: 1,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 978 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Holocene Hydroclimatic Changes in Northern Peloponnese (Greece) Inferred from the Multiproxy Record of Lake Lousoi D. Stamatis et al. 10.3390/w14040641
- A 2600-year high-resolution climate record from Lake Trichonida (SW Greece) J. Seguin et al. 10.5194/egqsj-69-139-2020
- A Holocene Sedimentary Record and the Impact of Sea-Level Rise in the Karst Lake Velo Blato and the Wetlands on Pag Island (Croatia) N. Ilijanić et al. 10.3390/w14030342
- Application of Non-Destructive Techniques on a Varve Sediment Record from Vouliagmeni Coastal Lake, Eastern Gulf of Corinth, Greece A. Emmanouilidis et al. 10.3390/app10228273
- Late-Holocene paleoenvironmental and land-use changes in Western Greece based on a sediment record from Klisova lagoon A. Emmanouilidis et al. 10.1177/09596836221080754
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022