21 Jun 2019
Research article | 21 Jun 2019
New chronological constraints on the timing of Late Pleistocene glacier advances in northern Switzerland
Dorian Gaar et al.
Total article views: 1,954 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,566 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring possible links between Quaternary aggradation in the Upper Rhine Graben and the glaciation history of northern Switzerland F. Preusser et al. 10.1007/s00531-021-02043-7
- Late Pleistocene glaciation history of the southern Black Forest, Germany: 10 Be cosmic‐ray exposure dating and equilibrium line altitude reconstructions in Sankt Wilhelmer Tal F. Hofmann et al. 10.1002/jqs.3407
- Environments at the MIS 3/2 transition in the northern Alps and their foreland P. Stojakowits et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.08.003
- Out-of-phase Late Pleistocene glacial maxima in the Western Alps reflect past changes in North Atlantic atmospheric circulation N. Gribenski et al. 10.1130/G48688.1
- Demographic history, range size and habitat preferences of the groundwater amphipod Niphargus puteanus (C.L. Koch in Panzer, 1836) D. Weber et al. 10.1016/j.limno.2020.125765
- Post-LGM glacial and geomorphic evolution of the Dora Baltea valley (western Italian Alps) E. Serra et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107446
- Paleoenvironments from robust loess stratigraphy using high-resolution color and grain-size data of the last glacial Krems-Wachtberg record (NE Austria) T. Sprafke et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106602
- Palynological investigations reveal Eemian interglacial vegetation dynamics at Spiezberg, Bernese Alps, Switzerland P. Schläfli et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106975
- Cultural evolution and environmental change in Central Europe between 40 and 15 ka A. Maier et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.09.049
- Postglacial evolution of Lake Constance: sedimentological and geochemical evidence from a deep-basin sediment core S. Schaller et al. 10.1186/s00015-022-00412-1
Latest update: 17 May 2022